Tuesday, November 15, 2011

REALLY Protecting Your Hair!


    Hey guys please forgive my absence. I've been trying out a lot of recipes at home, cleaning, tending to the kids, spending time with the family and haven't had the time to blog. Once I pick up my son for school I have to start him on homework and start prepping for dinner and since these recipes are new just in case I screw up I have enough time to fix it before my BF gets home. But this is the life of a "stay at home" mom.
   

Ok enough about that! It's getting cold out and in my opinion this is a good time to really put your hair in a good protective style especially the ones you put ALL your hair up! For example wigs, full head sew in, bonnets and now I'm really digging the invisible part.

Full head sew in with bangs


    Normally when you do a full head sew in (no hair left out) you have to commit to bangs being in your face or hair swooped in the face because there is no part. But the invisible part changes this all together. Applying the invisible part allows you to protect your hair and make you sew in a little more natural. I have taught myself to do this convient style (thanx YouTube lol ) and its fairly easy. it's all about track placement. Making sure they're neat and invisible DUUH!! I have seen some parts that were too wide, poorly done, or the wrong color.

 The "invisible part" gives the illusion that the weave is actually coming from the scalp GOODBYE LACEFRONTS! You don't have to worry about blending hair, matching hair texture with the weave you purchased, and NO HEAT DAMAGE to your natural hair. You can apply the track by glue or sewing. With the glue, you'll find it to be much easier to apply (for more detailed instructions check my "how to" page) but it seems the sew in version would last longer. This style allows you to do more to your hair without hiding behind a bang which is awesome. These two pics are the very first 2 "invisible parts" i have ever done so far so good. I don't know why she's smiling in the pic on the right lol!
   
     Any who since so many people are transitioning to natural and it's winter time and it's time to braid/twist all that hair up in some kind of protective style I totally recommend this style but be sure to treat your hair while its in the "protective style" as well!


This is Goddess remy 16 inch hair curled by yours truly I LOVE GODDESS HAIR!!
This is hollywood Virgin Remy 10 and 12 inch hair layered and curled by yours truly
OH YEAH AND MAKE SURE IT'S DONE RIGHT! IT'S ALL ABOUT PLACEMENT PEOPLE THESE INVISIBLE GAP PARTS AIN'T CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment