Friday, November 4, 2011

Trying To Get That Sexy Back



I am so sick of my loose stomach!! I've been wanting to get rid of it and tone it up for since I had my baby. Christian turned 5 months on the 12th and I feel there is no excuse! Breastfeeding has helped a lot but I've notice in gaining some of my stomach back. NO IM NOT PREGNANT! I was doing my p90x but things got hectic PLUS I stopped breastfeeding. Between being tired, not eating enough, cooking to have food ready on time, cleaning so BF won't come home to a dirty house, nor working out enough. There's just not enough time in the day!!! WE GOTTA MAKE TIME!! Bikini time will be here before you know it and i don't want to be the one looking like i can't bounce back from having babies!!! BECAUSE I have bounced back!  

This pic is not the business at all. There is no way a woman can feel sexy when they look like this regardless of just having a baby or not





It's so hard to have all this "confidence" knowing you look like this after the you pull off the spanks,waist cinchers, and control top panties. 


LOOK AT THIS HEFFA AND SHE HAD TWINS!!! WE HAVE NO EXCUSE YA'LL 


The sex life exist but it's hard to do the extra things with the extra weight. like the cute outfits, lingerie, and the matching bra and sexy panties. LOL I must have tried on all my old sexy lingerie before the baby and my bf never EVER EVER Saw them. He never even knew i had tried them on (trying to be sexy that night) IT WAS A JOKE! I hate not being in shape so i must fix it.
Honestly i was almost in tears when my clothes were not fitting right. It really hurt my heart and ego lol. I don't think our men really understand what these changes do to us ESPECIALLY when they are just staring at celebrity hotties and not to mention the regular randoms on these social networks. Don't you feel like ( in the back of your mind) "Lawd i gotta compete with EVERYBODY" or "how am i different from the rest what makes me so special when he flirts more with them than me".  I wild be lying if i said i never felt that way because 1. I'm hormonal 2. I'm tired and lame ( No fun) 3. I'm fat 4. our lives revolve around the kids. 
But you have to find time. we do date night, late night movies/DVR, or earlier morning talks (which are awesome). Also, sense of humor, compliments (we like the personality ones too but the compliments about our physique matters too. I want my man to feel like " my woman has he personality, sense of humor and she Fine As Hell!), role playing, and most of all keeping the flirting between you two will also bring the sexy back


Well i'm starting over now and will stick to my guns and lose these 10 to 15 pounds. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!? Operation get my sexy back is in effect. This is not just for new moms but for women that have recently gain weight and just need to lose some weight. How can we love others if we can love ourselves first. so we must build ourselves up and know our worth. Lets get fit, healthy, and happy!  BLESSINGS
























No comments:

Post a Comment