Saturday, January 7, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST LOYAL FRIEND IN THE WORLD ~Ashlee Shevonne Cleveland~

I want to send a wonderful happy birthday to one of my best friends in the WOOOOORLD MS. ASHLEE CLEVELAND *round of applause*! She is one of the most loyal, kind, humble, determined, dedicated, beautiful (inside and out), creative, and patient women I know! I'm so thankful to have her in my life for over 10 years now. She has been my "right hand" when I was right and wrong! She keeps it real and ALWAYS tells me the truth! If I look good or bad, right or wrong, happy or sad. I just want to say I love you and there will always be a special place for you in my heart! " thank you for being a frieeeeeeend, travel down the road and back again, your heart is true you're a pal and a confidant. And if you the threw a partaay invited every one you kneeeeeew, YOU WOULD SEE THE BIGGEST WOULD BE FROM ME and the card attached would say......THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND! Happy birthday my "Golden Girl" MUAH

2 comments: