Monday, October 17, 2011

A Friendly Introduction

Hey guys welcome to my first blog! I'm very excited about doing something new and completely out of character for me.  I actually hate writing but I love interacting with people and seeing your comments and feedback will make me so happy. A few things about myself; I'm a free spirited, extremely goofy, ambitious, bighearted, helping, and family oriented woman. I'm a mother of 2 i have a 4 year old and a 3 month old son. I'm currently a "stay at home mom" which is very different for me because i'm a provider. With my first son i worked ALOT in the pharmacy, i did hair, i danced (professionally)and tending to my son of course. I'm so thankful for my boyfriend because he makes it possible for me to be there for my boys 24-7. Although my oldest is not his you wouldn't be able to tell because they are so close. Ok so enough about that in my post, i'll be talking about different things that i'm trying to achieve while i have so much time on my hands. From my personal natural hair journey, different products you can use for your hair, how to's on hair maintenance, workouts, kids, relationships, and just getting your sexy back after having a baby or just an overall self esteem boost. I love helping people whether it's with hair, dancing, flat tire, or just a shoulder to lean on. I hope i can reach out and help everyone so ENJOY

4 comments:

  1. Im so glad you're finally putting all your thoughts on paper. Its gonna be an awesome read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for this...I knew you would be doing something like this at some point in life because you always always loved to find new things and share with everyone you know. I love you and the boys so much mami and am extremely proud of you....now let's get to writing...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found an old account... lol WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete