Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mommy stay cool!!!

As a mom, I want to be with my boys at all times! I understand that they have to venture out and learn to do things by themselves. My four years old son is in Pre-K and now he always has stories to tell me. The sad part is with kids, you don't know if it's the truth, if he's copying another child's story that he overheard, or if he just flat out lying! I'm a very emotional mom so sometimes when he tells me "mommy kids make me angry!" I am ready to go mess "the kids" all the way up. I know I can't fight them but it's just sooooo hard to listen without getting upset. Just like his mommy, my son is so loving and really cares about family and friends! I know how "friends" can disappoint you especially if you really care. Mommy has to lead by example and remain calm so she can teach her son to do the right thing.. I never want to see him hurt or let down but I can't stop and that drives ME crazy! Yesterday my son tells my mom "the kids took my toys". So of course I wanted to say " Next time you bust that little snot nose f**ker in the face!" because I don't want him to be taken advantage of. He likes to play with his friends and I don't want him to allow being d-bo'd just to feel accepted! So I told him " don't allow anyone to take your toys. You let them know that you're not finished and font touch it until I'm done and if they snatch it, DON'T LET GO PULL BACK!" because no one wants their son to be a wimp right?! UGGGGH its hard because you don't want him to be a bully neither but he must defend himself. I take these bully issues very serious because it can be any one's child that will commit suicide or act out and you won't even know what hit you. And as a parent that would be hard!but I shall continue to guide my son from a parent's point of view and not my own personal point of view! I would love to here other mommy's, daddy's, auntie's and uncle's point if view as well so leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment