Sunday, December 4, 2011

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MY LOVE!!

       WOW I can't believe it's been a year since my honey and I made it official! This past year has been CRAAAZY for us. But we pulled through. It's so funny how we met and hit it off! I promise you we were not suppose to be together well at least that's what we thought GOD obviously had a different plan for us! It's so funny now that I think back on it, we were only gonna hang out as friends (and maybe a lil hanky panky) no big deal right? WRONG! Our first evening together was not romantic at all I came over bummy (in workout clothes) not even trying to seduce him or anything. Ladies you know how we do if we are meeting a new guy, and we get extra cute for them? Yeah that wasn't this kind of date lol! Any who after our very simple meal that he cooked we laughed, roasted each other, and then it was time to go! He was a gentleman the whole night he walked me to my car and we shared the most romantic earth shattering kiss! The moon was big, full, and bright! After that kiss I drove home confused and with eyes full of fireworks and we have been going strong since!
We compliment one another well! I even drove to myrtle beach twice and flew a few times just to see him. i guess i was stepping out on faith! we both found ourselves doing and saying things we have never said nor done. for example "pet names" like "babe" "baby" and etc. I just found this too good to be true and was ready to run because we were not in a committed relationship.
   But this was a man that wanted me as woman! so shortly after thanksgiving we finally made it official. 3 months after making it official we found out we were having a baby! In most cases the couple would panic but not us because it felt so right that we were together! That kiss we shared was so awesome that it connected us in ways we couldn't imagine! There was soooo much passion! I've never felt 100% connected with some like him. I'm saying connected like we are on the same page wanting the same thing! I love this man so much and so does my friends and family! He has given me everything and then some!
This weekend for our anniversary we did the spa for massages, ate frozen yogurt, he cook dinner and we watched a movie and more! This was by far the best "real anniversary" I've ever celebrated! For those who know me, know that I haven't been this serious about things like this with guys! Bouncing back from being new parents we have gotten "us" back! And he also got me an ipad2 totally surprised me because I told him not to get because we've had so many issues like my car! He has been my rock and always tries to make it better! But If anyone have any questions about my happiness, I am very HAPPY with the good and bad and I'm with the man of my dreams my future husband CHRIS CRUMBLEY! My perfect man GOD has sent me and i thank him everyday! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Oh yeah follow him he's hilarious (gotta love a sense of humor) @ccrumbley2 I LOVE YOU BABY!
He even told me about some errors so I had to come back and fix it lololol! He wants me to be great!







No comments:

Post a Comment