Thursday, October 27, 2011

HAIR CHALLENGE!! Set the goal and LETS GO!

Hey ladies this challenge is for you! My friend Kim (kimfitness) is doing a sexy ab challenge which inspired me to to this hair challenge. We all know the winter time is the best time to get sexy and put our hair in protective styles until the summer!! So let's do both HERE'S HER LINK---> KIMFITNESS 8 WEEK AB CHALLENGE  She will post a different video each week so KEEP UP! We can start next week on this challenge. But back to this hair :-) instead of 8 weeks we will do 12 weeks!
First we have to establish a goal that you want for your hair whether length, fullness, or transitioning your hair. My goal is retaining length! I've been pretty successful so far. Protecting my ends, not trimming my hair(not cutting it), and keeping my hair oiled. I take my biotin vitamins as well and try to drink ALOT of water! Educate yourself on how you can obtain you hair goal for the next 12 weeks!
Discover your hair type and learn how to care for it. You can also refer to YouTube and see what other people do! I'm gonna post pictures of my hair before I put my "sew in" in my head and I will post my "after" picture when I take it out for a length check. You can post pics of your hair, leave comments, and ask questions I'd love to help! You can also email me sheshenie.sd@gmail.com Check my photo page for updated pics GOOD LUCK SEXY ABS AND LONG HAIR DON'T CARE


Day 1 for me head full of conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment