Monday, January 23, 2012

Positive thinking!!!

Last year was a wild and rocky year! Honestly I'm still licking my wounds from last year because it was rough!! But I can't dwell on the past and it's time to move forward. Operation bounce back is in full effect! I'm very excited about my new business ventures and I've been planning very carefully so it won't come off bootleg. I've maintained a positive attitude and kept my faith STRONG believing that I will be successful.

So first I'll be Building my clientele. It's unfortunate that hair stylist that don't work in a shop, gets no respect! I consider myself a very passionate stylist (well I'm passionate about everything) and a perfectionist! I research everything about hair even the stuff I already know because there might be a better way to do it. I heard so many stories about how a hairstylist half ass did their hair, chopped off the hair instead of trimming, or the prices being ridiculous for bad service. Yet ladies still go back and I just don't understand.
Anyway changes will be made and I will make a difference. I'm stepping my game up and working on my brand. Hope I have your support!!!! NEW HAIR COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment